Shabby chic living room is the most popular interior design where the furniture are chosen from it’s age or the new one is stressed to look like vintage style. It is very suitable for you if you want to make shabby chic design. At the same time your shabby chic living room design will make interior unique, elegant, beautiful and luxurious. It is wonderful, is not it? You have to think more about it if you want to build a new living room or to make redesign your living room. This design will provide you a great look for your living room and you will not get disappointed with it.
With the shabby chic design you might to add some touches such as feminine, romantic or a little art if you want make your living room look more antique. The shabby chic style is also available in many colors. You can choose white and soft pastel pink colors to create the feminine style for your living room. If you do not like the pastel pink colors, you can also use colorful design and make your living room more cheerful.
You might to use white colors for your living room because it will make you feel calm and refreshing your mind. The room in white colors allows for your mind to rest and to find out the peaceful place in your life.
If you have applied the shabby chic design in white tones, you will be satisfied,because this color is always create a good cozy atmosphere in your house.
Gallery Of Designs With Shabby Chic Style.
Shabby Chic Living Room Decor.
Shabby chic, as a style in the interior, perhaps, the youngest among all the others. He was born in the UK in the late 1980s. Its founder is an Englishwoman Rachel Ashwell, which at the time was engaged in just the interior of your own home. Looking for something original, it wandered through the flea markets and antique shops, choosing a beautiful antique furniture in the “neo-classical” style, “country”, “baroque”, “rococo”. Then Rachel was engaged in bringing it in order, restoring, and giving it a more modern style, but leaving the special spirit and history that these things were filled.
Chic Furniture For Living Room.
Shabby Decor For Dining Room.
Shabby Chic Kids Room.
Design With Pastel Colors.
The ceiling does not have to be pure white, but better light. And mandatory element should be a luxurious large chandelier, for example, made of crystal.
Shabby chic style allows you to create a unique interior of your home. Due to the fact that this style uses a lot of small things such as scrapes on the furniture, walls or accessories, you can create exactly what you need.
Hopefully this article has inspired you to bold solutions and help to come up with something original.
Come to our site and subscribe to new and unique articles from professional designers.
You may also like:
- 12 Inspirational Small Home Renovations For Your Dream
- 26 Most Beautiful Patio Lighting Ideas That Inspire You
- 28 Gazebo Lighting Ideas And Projects For Your Backyard
- 30+ Cottage Garden Ideas With Different Design Elements
- 25 Amazing Steel Front Doors Which Makes House More Affordable
- Important Steps Involved in Garden Maintenance
- Top 10 Quality Fly Screen Doors That Are Equipped with…
- 6 Reasons And 25 Inspirations Why Fall is the Best…
- Fall In Love With Vintage And Victorian Style Design
- 60 Interior Design Ideas With Top Moldings From Real Apartments…
- 10 Amazing Small Kitchen Design Ideas: how to make a small…
- Amazing set of vintage style bathroom renovation ideas
- 9 Useful And Clever Storage Ideas For All Home
- Easy Hallway Organization with Mudroom Furniture Ideas
- Modern Gray Kitchen Makeover
- Some Wedding Table Decoration Ideas And Tips
- These 32 Do-It-Yourself Backyard Ideas For Summer Are Totally Awesome.…
- Wall Decoration Ideas – Important Accents In Design
- Boys Playroom Decorating Ideas For Small Space
- Country Bathroom Vanities – A Good Choice to Go For
- Some Photos of Living Room Rug as Decor Idea
- Some Creative Living Room Ideas – 7 photos
- Beautiful design ideas (gallery)
- The Helpful Guide to Holiday Lights
- Decorating for the Holidays Around the House