This ultra modern art decor estate brings the perfect essence of chic and sophistication. Hidden away in the Hollywood hills, this stunning property is 6,302 sq ft. and has 5 sleek bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. The property is built with stunningly bold glass, steel and concrete, which make it highly desirable to all guests. Accompanied by the estate’s exquisite architectural build are its top quality features, such as the heated salt-water infinity pool, gourmet eat-in kitchen, smart home technology and the amazing panoramic city and canyon views!
This exceptional property is located right off the infamous Mulholland Road and features un-obstructed views and ultimate privacy. The gated entrance, which fits parking for 15, leads to the magnificent two-story light-filled entrance. The disappearing glass walls provide each guest with the ultimate indoor/outdoor living. The detail that makes this hidden sanctuary absolute is it’s custom European cabinetry, Caesar stone and walnut lacquer finish. From the giant master suite to the modish poker room, this estate is perfect for any type of leisure while enjoying the seductive city lights from all around.
This work of art is completed with a 1,100 sq. ft guesthouse and large entertainer’s deck. The guesthouse includes beautiful high ceilings, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
You may also like:
- Bedroom in the Scandinavian style – elegant gold-white combination
- Bedroom ideas with light wood furniture
- Bedroom design – tips for a relaxed atmosphere
- 17 Ideas Of Stylish Bachelor Bedroom
- 10 modern beautiful beds – designer furnishings in the bedroom
- 25 Amazing Ideas Of Bedside Tables For Small Spaces
- An environmentally friendly and healthy bedroom set
- Beautiful Bedrooms In Gray And Red
- Bed linen and pillows – 35 inspirational ideas
- Venetian blinds – design ideas