One always thinks about painting the walls but why not consider painting a floor? Granted this is not for every home but painting the floor can add a strong decorative element to an interior design of the room. I like to think of painting a floor when the room needs a little character or to give it an unexpected edge.
Be aware that painting floors are more difficult than painting walls as you are dealing with different floor types and also need to consider furniture and foot traffic. I recommend hiring a professional. But painted floors still be a great idea for any home.
Imagine these spaces below without the painted floor to see how they give the room character.
Here are some floors tastefully done.
Painting floors a simple white or black can work beautifully as well.
Lastly, here are some kitchens that while they would be great with typical wood or stone flooring, have been painted successfully…
You may also like:
- 25 Great Examples Of Laminate Hardwood Flooring
- 10 Laminated Wooden Flooring Ideas- The Sense Of Comfort.
- 11 solid hardwood flooring inspirations
- 16 Tips Of Walnut Hardwood Flooring: Some Tips And Variations.
- 10 Bamboo Hardwood Flooring Ideas For Your Home.
- 21 Cool Gray Laminate Wood Flooring Ideas Gallery
- Best hardwood floor ideas for build perfect house
- Oak Hardwood Flooring Like The Best Choice For Your Home.
- 11 Laminate Hardwood Floors Like The One Of The Best…
- Best Way to Clean Hardwood Floors